Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis Engineering we specialize in skilled engineering professionals and technical experts and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for Lab Engineer with MEMS and Electronics lab equipment skills for our Client Microsoft.
Lab Engineers are working on HoloLens, world's most advanced mixed reality device and a masterpiece of high-tech.
The goal of your work is to increase the understanding of how to build the best possible HoloLens experience for our customers. Your primary focus will be on the characterization of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and opto-electronic components and sub-assemblies. You will also be tightly involved in maintenance and development of related measurement setups. As you strive for success in your role, you will master the upkeep and improvement of the equipment you use and you will develop methods to get valuable feedback and results out of the data you gather. The measurement results you generate will be stored, post-processed and analyzed thoroughly by you.
In previous positions you have proven responsibility and ownership for lab equipment. You are familiar with common electronics lab equipment, such as oscilloscopes and waveform generators. Experience of building and maintaining measurement setups as well as working with programming languages (preferably Matlab/Python/C#) is a high plus. Furthermore, experience in PCB design, lasers and/or MEMS will be highly beneficial.
You are able to work for solving the challenging problems together with other experts. Your work goes hand-in-hand with your team members as you depend on each other’s feedback and results.
You are working with dedication, focus and mindfulness. You are filled with positive energy and people in your surrounding are inspired by your personality - you are awesome at what you do.
1. Measurement/Characterization equipment operation >2 years
2. Maintenance of measurement equipment/setups
3. Programming skills (preferably Matlab/Python/C#)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant technical areas (i.e. electronics, test automation, optics, MEMS)
- Ownership and responsibility for process/equipment demonstrated
- MSc engineering degree or similar
- Fluent in at least one of following programming languages: Matlab, Python, C/C#
- Enthusiastic, thoroughly, communicative, responsible, active, dedicated, independent, organized, flexible, curious to learn more, tidy
- MS office
- Other qualifications/requirements: written reports and documentation in English; data handling and data analysis
- English – fluent
Other information of the position:
- 80% Lab -> cleanroom dress
- 20% office -> open office
- No remote; but flexibility in office hours
- Rare to no travel expected, focus of work in-house, maybe training (national travel)
- Commercial equipment as well as self-build equipment (more challenging in operation)
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work time and duration: Full-time (38 h/ week), ongoing work contract
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
Or for more information please contact directly to Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, 0400 253 248 or email@example.com