Nissan Nordic Europe Oy is engaged in import and marketing of Nissan vehicles and operates in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and also in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Company is part of the global Nissan Group, one of the biggest automotive companies in the world. In the Nordics, the company employs around 175 employees and has its head-quarters in Keilaniemi, Espoo. Nissan offers you a unique opportunity to be part of an organization with an exciting and international working environment and worldwide career opportunities. Join Us!
We are looking for a Swedish speaking Incentives & Marketing Expenses Officer/Controller for a permanent position at Nissan Nordic Europe Oy.
As an Incentives Controller you will be a part of the Marketing Planning team, controlling the incentives process and providing support to the Marketing and Sales teams for the monitoring and operation of incentives. The position will be based at Nissan Nordic Europe’s headquarters in Espoo and report directly to the Incentives & Planning Section Manager. The position is permanent and the work will begin as soon as the right candidate is found. We wish that you could start latest in the end of March 2019.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Process incentive claims and payment batches, manually or through the Incentive Management System (IMS2) in accordance with operating rules
- Act as a contact point and support Danish and Norwegian dealers with all incentive-related items
- Prepare requested material (reports and analyses) for ongoing monitoring of incentives payments in progress to support efficient payment flow and quarterly campaign process
- Attend campaign planning meetings for dedicated markets, check campaign offers with Country Marketing Managers, draft and proof read Campaign Packs
- Ensure incentive offers input to the Incentive Management System correctly and in time
- Support dealer audits conducted by an external service provider
- Support internal and dealer training on Incentives area
- Different types of ad hoc tasks within Marketing Planning team
Required skills and background:
- Fluent English and Swedish (or either Norwegian/Danish); other Nordic languages are a benefit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance / IS/IT or other suitable education
- Good computer skills; especially in Excel, knowledge of MS Access is an advantage
- Flexible, open-minded personality
- Good communication skills and customer service mindset
- Business oriented mind set
- Working experience in B2B business and/or automotive industry will be considered as an advantage
We offer you an interesting position in an international working atmosphere with a well-known automotive brand, chance to deepen your knowledge and develop yourself further.
Apply with registered CV latest on Wednesday 13th of March by clicking "Hae/Apply". Interviews will begin immediately and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. You will be directly recruited to us, Nissan Nordic Europe Oy. ManpowerGroup Oy is our recruitment partner and for more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Laura Neva, firstname.lastname@example.org.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency