Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
We are looking for a Project Management Specialist to our customer Huawei’s R&D Center in Ruoholahti. As a Project Management Specialist you will be working closely with different business units and Quality & Operation team, providing project management support to our R&D projects. You will report to Operation Support Manager.
- Optimization, documentation and implementation of processes for local project operations.
- Support project managers to build up a common set of practices, principles and templates for project operation. Improving project management process feasibility by iterative development and closely working with project managers.
- Acts as a risk/issue administrator to manage project risks or issues by monitoring, tracking and updating the status
- Provide transparent information and accurate expense data to support effective decision making. Tracking and supporting to close the issues addressed in project finance report, facilitate all R&D projects in a healthy finance status.
- Supporting project managers with configuration management and assisting them with budget planning and other resource planning.
- Cooperation project supporting: including NDA signing, cooperation project initiation support and monthly cooperation project status report.
- Annual strategic workshops and other event planning and operation support.
- Supporting project related meeting arrangements. Collecting, disseminating, and archiving project meeting materials.
- All other project support related tasks.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle simultaneous tasks efficiently and work thoroughly
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in e.g. Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Technology
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP or by 27th of January.
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.