Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. Our customers include packaging producers, brand owners, paper and board producers, publishers, retailers, print houses, converters, and joinery and construction companies. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy and Nasdaq Stockholm AB. Sourcing & Logistics contributes to Stora Enso's transformation and profitable growth by leveraging supplier competence and partnerships for innovation, customer value creation and new technical solutions. Our vision is to be the Preferred Sourcing and Logistics Partner today and tomorrow, creating value for Stora Enso by effectively and efficiently meeting the business needs for Sourced Products, Services and Logistics.
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics are looking for a
Category Manager for Internal logistics
Sourcing is looking for a clear, visible, courageous and ambitious candidate with high potential to assume the role of Category Manager for Internal Logistics in our global Sourcing team.
Responsible to formulate and execute strategies for all services and products and in the respective categories in the area of responsibility for all countries in scope. Clear focus to deliver lower cost for the required quality and service. Based on the strategies, yearly procurement plans need to be established and accomplished with the available internal resources in order to make best use of the existing supplier agreements. Development of the existing and future supplier base, which includes pre-qualifications in line with our Supplier Code of Conduct and continuous improvement efforts in close cooperation with selected key suppliers.
The lead buyer will report directly to SVP Sourcing Wood Products.
• Develop and execute category strategies with focus to deliver lower cost for needed quality and service
• Build and execute yearly procurement plans for category that makes best use of available purchasing resources
• Responsible to develop and adjust the supplier base in the category select and prequalify suppliers in category and especially from Supplier Code of Conduct
• Run supplier development for contracted suppliers with focus to make best use of existing agreements and drive continuous improvement
• Be Supplier Account Manager (SAM) for assigned suppliers
• Scout the market for new innovations & technologies within the Category and introduce these to internal stakeholders
• Master’s degree, or equivalent experience in an area supporting the main responsibilities
• 5+ years working experience in international sourcing
• Fluent in written and spoken English, Swedish and Finnish
• Knowledge of contract law and working knowledge of MS office and other IT systems
• Good understanding of strategic sourcing practices and contract law
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex agreements with suppliers in different countries.
• Very strong communication skills as well as solid experience in English, Swedish and Finnish language business negotiations
• Very good team work, experience in multicultural, remote people management and strong influencing skills
• Highly structured and systematic, works proactively and result-oriented as well as willing and able to take initiative.
• Stora Enso’s value of “Do What’s Right” must be strongly reflected in high personal integrity and accountability.
• Solid financial understanding (TCO – total cost of ownership) with the ability to perform both on a strategic planning level as well as in executing the defined long term plans successfully
• Visible: Is visible through contacts and travel to our sourcing and business units as well as suppliers. Can both help to solve day to day issues as well as making steps to reach larger picture.
• Courageous: Dares to challenge existing ways of working when opportunities for improvements exist. Pragmatic to make things work in reality, rather than perfect but not implemented
• Clear: Easily communicates in all types of situations and makes people feel listened to. Builds trust and openness by understanding current business and best practice.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or Helsinki, Finland
The position requires travelling.
If you have any questions around this role please contact Saki Boukas, SVP Wood Product Sourcing or Catrin N Dammert, HR consultant
Telephone hours between 8.00-10.00 o’clock.
Saki Boukas; phone: + 46 72-357 86 60 or mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
Catrin Dammert; phone:+ 46 70 864 47 25 or mail; email@example.com
Welcome to apply online via www.storaenso.com/careers, latest by 5th of June, 2018.
Look forward to your application!