Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
If you are considering the challenge of a Project Manager position in the telecommunications field, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
- It is anticipated the project will follow Huawei’s standard project management methodology and should include but not limited to the following project activities.
- Deliver according to master plan, responsible for timeliness of delivery objective.
- Managing subcontractors, set clear target with subcontractors, monitor implementation progress, quality and EHS of subcontractor, responsible for validity of subcontracting PO and acceptance.
- Control and manage major issues and risks in project implementation, escalate and trace the risks until close.
- Managing network incidents, cyber security and material security.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Over 2 years’ experience in implementing Medium to Large Scale Telecom Projects preferred.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Telecom preferred.
- PMP Certificate holder preferred.
- Good presentation and communication skills in Finnish and English and with all levels of customers and Huawei project team members.
- Desire for success and challenge.
We provide you:
- A unique chance to make the change on Huawei products
- Possibility to experience Huawei's most advanced technology
- International and innovative working environment
- Fast growing possibility with the company
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.