Cummins Inc. the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. 100 years in the market, with 58,600 people worldwide, our continued success globally is built on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people. Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment. Our Distribution Business Unit in Europe consists of a distributor and dealer support network. They deliver reliable sales and service of durable and high performing engine, generator set and aftermarket products to our regionally based (global) partners. Working in a diverse, multi-cultural and innovative space, you’ll interact directly with our customers, build relationships and develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set. Our integrated business demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
Lappi, Ahvenanmaa, Etelä-Karjala, Itä-Uusimaa, Keski-Suomi, Kymenlaakso, Päijät-Häme, Pohjois-Karjala, Pohjois-Savo, Uusimaa, Varsinais-Suomi, Satakunta, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa, Pohjanmaa, Pirkanmaa, Etelä-Pohjanmaa, Kanta-Häme, Keski-Pohjanmaa, Sodankylä
Tekniikka ja logistiikka - Engineering and Logistics
We are establishing operation in Finland and as such we have multiple great opportunities within our service function searching for Service technicians to join our world-class team in Finland, area of Kevitsa mine.
Key job responsibilities:
- Undertaking repair and maintenance of Cummins products on customer site / in the field.
- Applying use of specialized tools and following documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Escalating unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completing required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Identifying additional service opportunities with customer
- Completing training in line with skill and business requirements
- Maintaining service vehicle and tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to supervisor/ management.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of English (must be able to communicate effectively both in written/verbal form including technical terminology) and local language is seen advantage
- Experience diagnosing and repairing of diesel engines
- Electrical experience advantage
- Customer led attitude
- Flexibility and willingness to learn, team player
- Professional attitude towards both internal and external customers
- Considering we have multiple positions open aiming for establishing the service team of technicians we are open to candidates with different levels of experience (Fresh technical vocational diploma holder - including candidates with minimum 3-5 years experience in similar role preferably in automotive (commercial vehicles – trucks, buses), constructions, farming or other heavy-duty equipment.
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Vocational diploma from relevant technical institution
- Driver's licence - B
What’s on offer?
In return, you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with an acknowledged market leader, able to offer a competitive salary and genuine prospects. Within our organization we do value employees continued development and invest in training and qualifications to help employees flourish and progress in multiple technical areas.
Apply with a registered CV by clicking "Hae/Apply" button on Manpower's website www.manpower.fi. We recommend you to apply already today since the positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found. In case you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact Manpower´s Recruitment Consultant Kirsi Palomäki +358 44 3357576 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.