With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
As one of Ireland's Great Places to Work 2014 we are now looking for talented and motivated people here in Cork to help our members find their dream holiday.
RCI prides itself on being an organisation that understands and enforces the importance of values, and is committed to organisational ethics. Our employees around the world exhibit three core attributes – remarkable intelligence, passion for travel and complete integrity – which guide us in the conduct of our day-to-day business.
We are now looking for talented and motivated people here in Cork to help our 3 million members find their dream holiday. At our international call centre in Cork, we take world-class care of our customers. We're looking for creative people who have a passion for travel, because our member's holidays mean the world to us.
If you are interested in joining a world class team and looking for an exciting challenge, then talk to us about our great opportunities.
- Pro-actively deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales opportunities
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and team sales targets
- Flexibility to work in a changing inbound and outbound sales environment offering existing members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling
- Ability to work in an exciting target driven sales environment as a part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams
- Fluency in Finnish with a high proficiency in English is essential
- Must be results driven
- An ability to handle challenging sales situations
- Capability to multi-task
- Be an enthusiastic team player who learns fast in an upbeat energetic sales centre
- Good computer application skills is a must
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to project a positive attitude, comfort and confidence to all members
- Experience of working in a sales environment or call centre would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
We offer full training, excellent on-site facilities, continuing personal development and internal advancement possibilities.
- 23-month contract (with view of permanency after 23 months)
- Monday to Friday work
- No late shifts
- VHI Health care
- 4 weeks free accommodation at any timeshare resort every year plus you get to bring family and friends with you free of charge (after probation)
- Relocation package.
For more information please contact Justin Pankinas (Justin.Pankinas@manpower.ie).
Wait no longer and apply NOW through the application link below.