With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We are looking for TECHNICAL COMMISSIONING BRANCH SCI 52 NI /SCI 53 NI ENGINEERS to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3. Work starts as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 12 months.
SCI 52 NI is the Standard Commissioning Instruction for the Motors, Actuators and Control Valves.
SCI 53 NI is the Standard Commissioning Instruction for the Binary & Analog Measuring Circuits.
- Reports to Technical commissioning Branch SCI 52 NI/SCI 53 NI Team Leader and to Technical Commissioning Manager.
- Preparation of the Result Record Sheets (RRS) of the SCI 52 NI and SCI 53 NI, including the review, COREV changes and all open points before testing.
- Evaluation of the results and the review of the RRS of the SCI 52 NI and SCI 53 NI, including the review of the reference configuration, COREV changes and all open points after testing.
- Preparation and issuance of the test reports.
- Interface with engineering branches and commissioning to evaluate impact of the open points on the tests and test results.
- Technical support to Technical Commissioning Branch SCI 52 NI/SCI 53 NI Team Leader.
- Interface with Technical Commissioning Branch Managers/Commissioning Branch engineers and technicians, I&C and electrical Engineering Branches, company QA inspectors and the client company.
- Basic working time is 5 days per week, there`s possible adaptation according to project activity (weekend / shift / on duty work).
- Engineer Degree in Nuclear Engineering, instrumentation, I&C or electrical (with longer experience in nuclear field).
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant.
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge needed.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client & result-oriented, attention to detail.
- Fluent English required, ability with French or German would be a plus.
Apply with a registered CV by clicking the "Hae" button.