Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for part-time HR Operations Support for our global and large ICT client in Espoo.
Description of the job:
HR Services is focused on driving the best employee self-service and assisted services experiences through best-in class technology and talented HR Services professionals. This role provides a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a virtual European team providing end-to-end employee support and gaining valuable international experience, whilst further deepening their HR operational expertise. Position ideal for student worker who is studying in the field of HR.
The main tasks:
- Processing incoming and outgoing hard-copy mail, where appropriate in line with current operational processes
- Partner with the HR Services Europe Delivery Centre Data Management team in executing local administrative actions related to HR processes such as, but not limited to, processing local - - paperwork, liaising with 3rd party government agencies
- Completing additional administrative projects as assigned
- Ensuring compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
Expected skills and requirement for the position:
- 1 years’ experience in a HR administrative position or HR education
- Internship experience.
- Delivery against HR Services KPIs is a key performance measure
- Display strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with/manage documents on a SharePoint is desirable
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- Social Security & Banking access
- Native/Fluent Finnish speaker with excellent English communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to respond to customer queries
Location: Espoo, Finland
Duration: Until 30.6.2019 with potential extension up to 1 year at time
Work time: Up to 4 Hours per week: e.g. 2 hours on Tue and 2-hours on Thurs each week (the total time allocation can change based on actual needs – could temporary increase or decrease)
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, 0400 253 248 or email@example.com