Evac Group is the world’s leading provider of integrated waste, wastewater, and water management systems for the marine, offshore, and building industries. The company has completed over 20,000 marine, 1,500 offshore and 2,000 building projects worldwide. Evac has employees in Brazil, China, Finland, France, Germany, Korea, Norway and the USA, and representatives in more than 40 countries. The company’s turnover was 101 million euros in 2016.
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and fresh water solutions for marine, offshore and building industries.
We are in search for a
DOCUMENTATION COORDINATOR, SPARE PARTS OPERATIONS
to join our team in Espoo, Finland. This position is fixed period for 12 months, with the possibility to continue. Your employer will be Manpower.
- Making AMOS (or other format) lists for given project
- Preparing customer spare part package documentation
- Handling item management for the spare parts and keeping the date in our ERP (Iptor E9) up to date and correct
- Possible to work and communicate with R&D staffs, project department and suppliers
- Experiences in technical documentation or familiar with BOM (bill of materials)
- Skills or interest in using ERP and CAD systems and common desktop software
- Good understanding of the order-delivery process and after sales work
In addition, we would appreciate good understanding of components used in waste and wastewater-processing and studies in mechanical engineering.
We offer you an interesting job at our office in Espoo, Finland, and the support of an international company.
Interested? Apply for the job by March 7th, 2018 at www.manpower.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position. We might begin the interviews already during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more information or a contact request, please contact Recruitment Consultant Laura Neva via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.