Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
We are looking for a dynamic IT Support Technician to Huawei’s R&D Center in Tampere Herventa, or Helsinki Ruoholahti with a “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us.
- User desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events.
- Desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users.
- User training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services.
- Local IT server room, including local network infrastructure.
- Video and voice conference system, AV-equipment and IP-phone support.
What we expect
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Office suite.
- Familiar with LAN technologies (e.g. Cisco CCENT or CCT Routing and Switching).
- Work experience in IT support and/or technical education.
- Optimistic, proactive, team player.
- Fluent in Chinese and/or Finnish.
- Familiar with WAN technologies (e.g. Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching).
- Familiar with IT infrastructure, such as server room, cabling, UPS, door access system.
- Familiar with Windows Server, AD, DHCP.
- Familiar with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.).
- Familiar with ITIL (e.g. ITIL certificate) and/or ITSM tools.
- Familiar with Video conferencing systems, IM tools, IP-phones.
- Familiar with AV-equipment.
- Familiar with Android, MDM.
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies.
Position is half a year contract via ManpowerGroup, with possibility to extend.
We provide you
- A unique chance to work with Huawei
- Possibility to experience Huawei's most advanced technology
- International and innovative working environment
Interested? Please register your English CV & application at www.experis.fi as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 1755 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.