With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We are currently looking for a Fire Officer for our client in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and the duration is 8 months.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the authority of the HSE department Manager and Fire Protection team leader:
- Strict follow up of application and the compliance with site rules, national standards and legislation
- Reporting and recording of actions and deviations
- Active communication with contractors personnel, their guidance and instructing
- Rescue trainings and test with site personnel
- Follow up and updating daily fire protection tasks (exit ways, signalization)
- Reporting daily to Team Leader
- Manage the fire safety inspection on site with the contractors. Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Closely work with supervisors and team (construction / commissioning to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them with the daily safety
- Animate the safety in the team (construction / commissioning), through visit on spot, training, lesson learned
- Technical experience in fire protection and prevention on industrial environment or on construction site (hot works, welding, lifting, etc.).
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, powerpoint and outlook)
- Knowledge of automatic systems (extinguishing, alarm) or experience in electrical, Mechanical risks linked to industrial activities or commissioning activities will be the best.
- Fluent in Finnish and English
We are offering you a challenging position with a competitive salary!
Interested? Apply for this job with your registered CV by clicking "Hae".
For more information (Mon-Fri 9-10) contact Recruitment Consultant Merja Nevalainen, p. 050 501 0031