Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
Salesforce Solution Architect
to join Elisa’s company IT Customer & Online department responsible for Elisa’s CRM and online systems and their integrations to surrounding systems. This position is permanent and located in Helsinki.
Your responsibilities as a Salesforce Solution Architect consist of designing and developing the architecture of Elisa’s CRM systems together with their providers regarding marketing, sales, customer service and customer relationship management.
To shine in this position you have capabilities to understand and implement new opportunities provided by digital business in cloud centric environment. Ideally, you have at least 5 years of experience in working with demanding tasks in designing, integrating and implementing of enterprise-level CRM systems.
Your skills also include
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform architecture
- Experience with different Force.com APIs
- Experience with integrations to various systems and external applications, with and without middleware
- Strong communication and presentation skills to be able to put forward solutions to complex problems in a clear and logical manner
- Goal and client oriented approach to work
- Ability to think out of the box and strive for finding long-term robust solutions
- Excellent team work skills and a collaborative attitude
- Fluent English to work in Elisa’s international teams, Finnish is a plus
We offer you flexible working methods and freedom to create and build in Elisa’s large-scale projects. You will also have the support of a team of specialists that share a great passion for their work and an excellent easygoing team spirit. As always in Elisa, you are also offered great work benefits and vast professional development opportunities. To find out more about Elisa and reasons for joining them, click here.
Interested? Send us your application as soon as possible by clicking Hae/Apply, latest by the August 19th 2018. For more information, please contact Experis Recruitment Consultant Annika Fernandez (email@example.com).