With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We are currently looking for IT Security Support for our Client in Olkiluoto, Finland. Work starts as soon as possible and the duration is until 31.12.2018.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning and tracking of system inspections (coordination with other department)
- Support with operational tasks (Handling of service laptops, preparation of Office approvals)
- Managing and organisation of IT Security evidences (paper evidence as well as digital evidence)
- Processing of emails from ITS group common mailbox
- Tracking of internal IT Security tickets, assigning them and checking the due date
- Organization of ITS Awareness trainings (booking training rooms, inviting participants, checking the training validity, etc.)
- Non-technical customer support
- Experienced computer user (MS Office tools, WEB)
- Well organized
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Join us to experience something new! We can offer you challenging and interesting tasks, competitive salary, good team and the possibility to work in a truly international company.
For more information (Mon-Fri 9-10) contact Recruitment Consultant Merja Nevalainen, p. 050 501 003