With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We are looking for a Senior Test Tool Technician for our client in Olkiluoto. Works starts in October and the duration is 9 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Test tools warehouse management (delivery, inventory, reporting, procurement for new tools, procurement for maintenance & calibration on due date)
- Internal control and calibration program definition and implementation
- Provide support to Commissioning Engineer as needed to face specific test tool needs
- Support Technical Commissioning Manager for topics related to test tools
- IT: Development and maintenance of computerized maintenance testing tool management system (COSWIN)
- Support to establish the PFR budget
- Test tolls reporting (warehouse inventory, test tools budget)
- Procurement orders for new test tools, for maintenance, for calibration
- Test tools certification
- Develop specific test tools as specified by Commissioning Engineer
- Test tools out of tolerance impact analysis
- Development and maintenance of computerized maintenance testing tool management system (COWIN)
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
We offer you a challenging position with a competitive salary!
Interested? Apply for this job with your registered CV by clicking "Hae".
For more information (Mon-Fri 9-10) contact Recruitment Consultant Merja Nevalainen, p. 050 501 0031.