Evac Group is the world’s leading provider of integrated waste-, wastewater-, and water management systems for the marine, offshore, and building industries. The company has executed over 20,000 marine, 2,000 offshore and 2,000 building projects worldwide. Evac has own offices in Brazil, China, Finland, France, Germany, Korea, Norway, Sweden and the USA, and representatives in more than 40 countries. The company’s turnover was 98 million euros in 2015.
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and drinking water solutions for global ship building industries. Growing business and number of large and technically challenging projects gives us an opportunity to strengthen our Tools and Business Process team. We are searching for a
BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
to join our team in Espoo, Finland.
As the BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST you will
- be part of Evac’s Tools and Business Process team
- maintain and develop business system softwares together with business process owners, teams and other Evac companies and teams
- take a lead in new software and version roll out projects
- Develop and maintain Evac ERP system IBS Enterprice 9
- Create and maintain SQL queries supporting Evac business together with business process owners
- Develop reporting tools
We expect that you
- are outgoing, socially fluent team player
- can communicate multinational teams and share information efficiently
- have fluent command of English
- have strong SQL skills and worked with data bases and reporting queries
- you are capable and motivated to develop and make customized SQL reporting tools as an addition to our reporting systems like QlikView and Basware FBM
- Have a very good understanding and knowledge of some professional ERP system preferably IBS Enterprice 9 or similar
We hope that you have some practical experience in sales, purchasing, logistic operations or industrial operations working with ERP systems.
We offer you an interesting and innovative job at our office in Espoo, competitive salary and support of an international company.
For more information, please contact Experis Finland’s Senior Consultant Johanna Tamminen (firstname.lastname@example.org), tel 040 541 3155 on Thursday 16th of November at 9:00 – 10:00 or on Monday 20th of November at 14:00-15:00.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.