Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, we are seeking dedicated candidates with a “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results together with Huawei. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us. Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
The engineer will be joining the Managed Services Network Operations team serving all relevant accounts or customers. This role will develop strong relationships with the team, customer and all other supporting departments.
The Network Operations team is composed of best-in-class talents to drive our business and propel our growth.
- Ensure the problems related to network quality, service degradation and capacity shortage are properly resolved, recommend and suggest action plan or escalate to the concerned parties
- To ensure for planning, design, installation, configuration, and control of the monitoring subsystem is specified by an appropriately defined Monitoring Process
- Maintain certain quality of service aligned with the business objectives and customer expectations by setting, monitoring and analyzing set of service/ customer quality KPIs and utilizing the results of the tools being used, outcome of customer surveys, complaints and audit reports
- Control/advice on monitoring of customer complaints as per standard defined metrics in order to minimize customer complaints and increase the customer satisfaction
- Monitor set of service quality measures and ensure the network quality provided is meeting the customers SLAs
- Define events/alerts within Performance Systems to trigger Incident Management process for performance issues
- To assist in monitoring, isolating and resolving problems related to network quality, service degradation and capacity issues for Interconnections and forecasting
- Conduct trend analysis of customer networks in order to identify over-utilization of assets, ineffective traffic routing, inappropriate traffic priority, the root cause of repetitive incidents, single points of failure, and other configuration weaknesses that detract from the performance of customer networks
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of processes, standards, and technologies related to Networks Performance Management and customer experience
- Ensure that a complete Database to manage all QoS issues is maintained for key performance indicators, SLAs, customer feedback/statistics and traffic analysis
- Formulation of procedures and work instructions related to the performance sections
- Perform any other related duties as required and advised by the higher management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Radio or Telecommunications Engineering, or equivalent experience at least
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- 5 years’ experience with more than 3 years in Network Optimizations and more than 2 years in performance management.
- Operational knowledge of Performance troubleshooting tools and applications (preferred Huawei system experience).
- Maintain agreed level of Network performance, availability, reliability, integrity and usability by monitoring, analyzing and reporting predefined Key Performance indicators (KPIs), measures and customer feedback
- Handle the process of setting performance measures/KPIs requirements, definition, targets and thresholds with the participation of the concerned parties, vendors and strategy team based on the business needs, benchmarking and best practices
- Monitor, analyze and report network routes and links traffic, congestion and blockage status
- Develop and submit network quality and performance periodical, events and upon request reports to management, and others
We provide you:
- A unique chance to make the change on Huawei products
- Possibility to experience Huawei's most advanced technology
- International and innovative working environment, possibility to travel
- Fast growing possibility with the company
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.