Manpower’s client is Stora Enso - a global corporation, setting up their next-generation financial shared service center in Tallinn. Stora Enso has chosen a new ambitious path for its Finance Delivery function, embracing a next-generation shared service model and the new smart technologies for process digitalisation. If you are enthusiastic about providing best financial business support services, and can relate to Stora Enso purpose “doing good for the people and the planet”, we invite you to join our journey.
Master Data Lead
What you’ll do
You will contribute to digital change of Finance Delivery (FD) and manage development projects focusing mainly on master data in Finance. You will act as a solution architect in projects having ownership of collecting business/process requirements, identifying and assessing alternative solution possibilities, managing solution concepts design and assessing technology requirements.
Also, running effective and efficient project management processes to drive good work prioritization and resource allocation decisions on a daily basis, ensuring projects are delivered within timeline, budget and deliverables are met and following common project management procedures.
Master Data Lead, actively participates in master data working groups defining Finance requirements as well as providing Finance view and expertise for master data development and concepts. You will define data harmonization practices in Finance Delivery together with master data team and own the master data concept and process within FD.
Who we’re looking for:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience in similar positions with project management responsibilities
- Good knowledge of finance processes, including end-to-end concepts and processes
- Experience in SAP
- Business and result oriented working style with understanding of value creation
- Excellent communication skills – especially in English
- Knowledge and experience of applying Lean Six Sigma, Agile or other relevant project management methods
- Experience from shared services environment is considered an advantage
- Ability to make complex ideas or situations clear, simple and easy to understand
Location: Tallinn, Estonia or Helsinki, Finland
We offer you challenging work and opportunities for professional development. You will work in an international business environment. You will be welcomed by supportive team and leadership culture that empowers employees.
In order to apply please send your CV in English through the application link below or send your CV to email@example.com by no later than 18.04.2018.
For more information please contact Manpower office: +372 630 6565.