To fulfil their promise Nordcloud wants to develop their next generation cloud superheroes by offering a special career path in the
UNIVERSITY OF CLOUD (https://www.nordcloud.com/university)
After the graduating from 6 weeks programme you are part of Nordcloud Cloud Superhero team.
What is Nordcloud and what do they value?
- A young and agile company full of ambition. Nordcloud grows fast.
- Truly international with their 28 nationalities and 13 cities across Europe.
- They want their people and their skills to beat the industry.
- They deliver an end-to-end cloud journey to their customers: Nordcloud is technologically savvy in every phase from creating infrastructure to building cloud native applications.
- They live for the individual development and do their utmost to support it.
What do we expect from you?
- You want to become a cloud superhero.
- You know at least one coding language and are familiar with coding and/or scripting in general.
- You have demonstrated good learning ability.
- You have worked as IT specialist for about 5 years but you want to see the world out there.
- You want to work internationally and work fluently in English.
What do we offer?
Welcome to apply to Nordcloud’s University of Cloud! We offer you a permanent employment from day 1 starting with a 6 weeks intensive training to become an expert in modern cloud technologies. Nordcloud lives and breathes AWS and so will you after this fast track. You will be part of a great group of 10-12 people participating in the programme. You will have a technical mentor and training coach to help you during the University. In the end, you will be an AWS cloud super guru ready for Nordcloud’s demanding client projects. You are also encouraged to complete AWS certificates. How many belts you get – it's totally up to you! To learn more, please click here: https://www.nordcloud.com/university
How can you join?
Please send us your application by clicking “Hae/Apply” –button. We are arranging tests and interviews during April – May. Your employment with Nordcloud will start in the May – June time frame, depending on your current situation. We aim to run the first programme during May – June, so this is truly a fast track programme. You will be graduated and ready to work hands-on with Nordcloud before you know it!
For further information, please contact Experis Recruitment Consultant Annika Fernandez (Annika.email@example.com).