Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
Nordic IT & Telco Buyer
For our international client in Espoo. This is a fixed term contract starting asap and lasting until the end of 2018 with a possible extension. The selected person will work as an Experis consultant at our clients premises.
The role is a part of a Global Procurement organisation working with total cost of ownership, best value for money, continuous improvements through the whole P2P process with special focus on analysis, reporting and control/governance. Procurement is a function that negotiates with vendors to improve top and bottom line.
- Negotiate contracts related to IT & Telco
- Support the responsible Nordic IT & Telco Category Manager
- Gather and analyse procurement related data, create and maintain reports, and create and maintain management presentations
- Improve and develop procurement specific processes and tools aligned with our global approach
- Contribute to local & global sourcing strategies
- Create savings for procurement organization
- Handle different kinds of escalations e.g. regarding deliveries and invoicing
- Give guidance and create procurement instructions, communicate about procurement related topics
- Follow up catalogue content and compliance
- Create market analysis
- Approve and modify orders, enforce use of preferred supplier base
- Benchmark pricing
- Check and verify contract details, maintain contract database
- Create SRM analysis for local ITT vendors
- Work in a global matrix environment, support a team of onshore & nearshore colleagues
- Can bring up to five years’ experience within procurement and/or business control
- Can bring excellent presentation (power point) and spread sheet (excel) skills, but also tactical buying and proven ability to work in a logical and thorough way with ability to pay attention to - details
- Should be perceived as a hard and fair negotiator, who manages and develops suppliers to meet customer requirements
- Can bring very good communication and networking skills and is able to work effectively as either an individual or as part of a team in a matrix environment
- Have good problem solving skills and attitude
- Must be flexible and have strong influencing skills to use both a facilitative and directive approach to “sell” method to internal clients and negotiate with suppliers
- Can bring very good English language skills including ability to read and negotiate contractual terms in English
- Can adapt to fast changing schedules and priorities & can work efficiently under pressure
We offer a chance to work with leading-edge technology and global brands.
Interested? Please apply through experis.fi. For more information contact Service Manager Tessi Reispakka email@example.com