is a global leader in online vehicle auctions. Copart’s innovative technology and online auction platform links sellers to more than 750,000 Members in over 170 countries. With operations at over 200 locations in 11 countries, Copart has more than 125,000 vehicles available online every day. Copart currently operates in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Brazil, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Bahrain, Spain. www.copart.com
We are looking for
Your role is ICT Specialist in Finland for developing and managing local IT solutions and business processes from business perspective related to sales, operations, communications and customer service. Depending on the projects, either you will be acting as a project manager or a subject matter expert related to business requirements, business data, implementation and documentation. In this role you will coordinate user accept testing for IT development projects being delivered to the Finland. Part of this role is also regular communication of project status to key stakeholders.
As an ICT Specialist, you will also be supporting auction sites across the Finland specific applications, phone systems, mobile phone administration. Your responsibility is to manage the local environment of end users with our Helpdesk.
You will be working closely together with international IT, business representatives and external service providers such as Helpdesk. You will report to Managing Director. Job location is in Espoo, Juvanmalmi. The successful candidate is expected to quickly understand and become competent in Copart’s systems, processes and procedures and has willingness to travel.
- Relevant BBA or university education
- Experience in key business applications including ERP, CRM and related IT transformation projects. We highly appreciate your background in working with sales/customer service.
- Previous experience in testing and training for IT systems
- Trained in the creation of test scripts for IT projects
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Understanding of mobile devices, apps and wifi networks
- Knowledge of GDPR matters in development
- Taking responsibility of interesting and varying projects with diverse challenges
- Use your expertise and develop your skills as part of international working environment
- Open communication and supportive company culture
Interested? Please send your English CV including salary expectations via the page www.experis.fi “ICT Specialist” .The position will be filled once the right candidate is found. For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process, please contact Experis Recruitment Consultant Liisa Jenkins email@example.com , tel. 050 5273453.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.