The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern.
Our client, European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for an AUDIOVISUAL AND VIRTUAL MEETINGS SUPPORT for fixed term period of 15/08/2017 – 30/10/2017 (full-time). The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center. The position is filled as soon as possible.
- Provides technical support for meetings and conferences (including video conferences and web conferences using Webex or Skype for Business)
- Participates in the maintenance of the AV technical equipment (e.g. projectors, TV displays, laptops)
- Creates or updates user guides related to the AV services
- Performs other assigned tasks related to the AV services.
- Post secondary education on Audiovisual, or Information Technologies, or similar.
- Previous experience as AV technician or Service desk Agent will be an asset. In addition, previous experience in producing user guides will be appreciated.
- Interpersonal skills and aptitude for team work in a multicultural environment;
- Technical knowledge on Audiovisual technologies
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Manpower Finland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.