Biolin Scientific (https://www.biolinscientific.com/) is a leading Nordic instrument company based in Sweden and Finland. Our customers are life science, energy, chemicals and advanced materials, as well as academic and state research institutes located all around the world. Our precision devices help to develop better solutions for energy and materials, and to conduct research with science and technology pioneers. Through our knowledge and instrumentation, we help our clients to research the boundaries of surface science technology. We offer world class expertise and we are committed to scientific excellence and continual development of solutions. Biolin Scientific focus on working with customers and building long-term relationships by committing to customer service and supporting customer applications.
Uusimaa, Vantaa, Helsinki, Espoo
Tekniikka ja logistiikka - Engineering and Logistics
We now are now searching for a
for a full-time permanent job for our client Biolin Scientific to their Espoo office.
The main work content is:
- Act as first contact for product hardware related customer issues and provide technical support
- Support service engineers of our distribution partners globally through telephone and email
- Manage and update the customer database (Salesforce) with respect to all service cases; write service and cost reports
- Plan and conduct service and Preventative Maintenance (PM) both in-house and on-site
- Manage product returns
- Manage and conduct instrument installation and training activities, both in-house and on-site
- Develop and document service instructions, videos and manuals and Evaluate System Requirement Specification w.r.t. DFS (Design for Service) during product development
- Manage inventory, tools etc. related to Espoo service point
- Take part in other support related questions and/or production related activities
We require you to have a technical education and some years working experience in servicing instruments as well as good attitude and interest in instrumentation and working in an international environment. Excellent communication and social skills are relevant for you success in this role. You are also willing to do some international travelling approximately one week a month.
You are service minded and operate effectively under pressure. Basic Microsoft Office knowledge is a must. Experience of working in a quality system and using ERP is considered as an advantage.
The position requires fluent verbal and written English.
And perhaps most importantly, great attitude and high motivation for work.
The work is very self-contained, you need to have a good drive, but you are also closely involved in the Sales and Production Teams. This work is conducted during regular office hours.
We offer you:
1. Day job with flexible working time slack
2. Versatile tasks in one of the industry's leading companies in the world
3. Opportunity to develop practices and learn new
4. A good and stable working environment
5. Modern production facilities and operating workstations; mobile phone
If you found this position interesting, please submit your application and CV to email@example.com before May 31. Note that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. For more information you can call, during office hours, +358 45 357 8885.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.