Aditro is a leading provider of solutions and services for Human Resource Management, Payroll and Financial Resource Management. We support our customers in developing and operating their processes to create an optimal flow for a day in the office. Thousands of customers in both private and public sectors trust our innovative and comprehensive offering. They are served by over 900 skilled Aditro professionals in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Estonia. After half a century of Nordic leadership in HRM and FRM solutions, Aditro has the extensive know-how and experience to help you simplify your work day and free you to focus on your business. Visit www.aditro.com
Our customer Aditro is now looking for
As a company Aditro has provided private cloud based services for almost two decades, and in the future the focus is fully on cloud computing in private Cloud.
Do you have the ambition to start up professional journey in a company with long and strong experience in cloud computing with innovative usage of new and modern technologies?
How about working in highly trained team with wide and high technology skill set with excellent security awareness?
Solution architect plays a key role in securing the technical application delivery and deployment capability according to standard processes as a part of daily operations.
Main scope of solution architect is long term solution planning and secure Aditro cloud operations service continuity. Solution architects also participate problem solving and provide short term workarounds to challenging problems.
Solution architect works mostly with development units and 3rd party vendors and responsibilities are divided for applications and technologies.
With the required technical skillset and competence, Solution architect is acting as a technical contact person to all deployment units, 3rd party vendors, projects and key stakeholders. Daily operations are also in scope of defined responsibility areas including work assignments thru incidents and problem and change management processes. Solution architects are involved also in process planning and documentation
This is something what we are providing. We have also certain expectations to our candidates, hopefully you can fulfill if not all – but most of the requirements
- Act as a responsible architect in area defined in Aditro service platforms, provide and keep updating long term roadmap with solutions and technology improvements.
- Participate technology selections and implementation
- Maintain Aditro infrastructure in selected areas and application runtime platform
- Overall responsibility with development teams, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Being one of the key members in developing and adopting modern cloud solutions in Aditro Cloud, such as Containers, IaC etc.
- Common understanding of secure service development
- Good communication skills (fluent English, Finnish is beneficial)
- Good cooperation and social skills
- Devops knowledge and mindset
- Capability to build security by design solutions and defense in depth thinking
- Desirable work experience 5-10 years
- Windows Server technologies
- MS SQL
- Container technologies
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Azure/AWS/Google Cloud
Required Coding skills (Advanced)
- Web Api
Desirerable Coding skills (Basics)
- Entity Framework
Vacant position is Permanent, Office location is Leppävaara Espoo, Finland.
Apply for the job as soon as possible at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Pekka Ruotsalainen, +358 40 5850 147 or
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.