With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
RCI (Resort Condominium International) pioneered the concept of exchange vacations and has become the global market leader in travel and leisure, with more than three million customers worldwide. These timeshare owners and resorts are a unique community of travel enthusiasts with the common bond of a lifetime commitment to quality vacations through timeshare.
Working for RCI is both rewarding and challenging. We are proud of our team environment that is progressive and fast-paced, where people work together, challenging their talents to exceed our customers’ expectations for service excellence.
Location: Albufeira, Portugal
Annual Salary: €11,800
Travel Benefits: 4 weeks free accommodation at any timeshare resort every year plus you get to bring family and friends with you free of charge
Relocation Package: Flights (with 20kg additional baggage allowance) +15 nights’ accommodation
The focus of the role will be to:
- Pro-actively deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximizing all sales opportunities
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and team sales targets
- Flexibility to work in a changing inbound and outbound sales environment offering existing members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling
- Ability to work in an exciting target driven sales environment as a part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams
We are looking for bilingual candidates, graduates in any discipline.
Fully fluent Finnish (C2 level) is required with a high level of English.
Key success factors in this position are excellent communication and listening skills, results driven, ability to multitask, enthusiasm and excellent telephone manner.
Sound interesting? Please apply by sending your CV to Sinead.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Sinead on +353 1 6455200 or Sinead.email@example.com.