Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Our client is international finance sector company located in Helsinki area. We are now looking for Service Integrator, first for a six month fixed term project. After that there is a possibility for recruitment directly to our client.
- Ownership & Management of global service level agreements between vendors
- Service integrator co-ordinate with the multiple vendors and assumes the ownership and responsibility for successful delivery of end-to-end services
- Clearly define the boundaries between the multiple providers
- Agree on baseline
- Value Creation by the vendors
- Focus on mean time to restore service
- Service integrator will design and deploy the unified processes that will be applicable to all the vendors in the client ecosystem
- Clearly defines SLAs and OLAs in the contract along with the rewards and penalties based on performance
- Relevant metrics, KPIs, reports and dashboard at every level for better control of the operations in the environment
- Define Structured Communication Approach
- Increase the Pro-active communication between the vendors
- Use tools that supports development and operations for sharing information, collaborate and work like a single unit.
Fluent Finnish language skills are essential.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP.