With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
Tekniikka ja logistiikka - Engineering and Logistics
We are looking for a MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE PLANNER for our client to Olkiluoto. This position starts ASAP and will end after 7 months. However there is a possibility to extend the contract.
In this role, you are responsible for the planning and preparation of mechanical activities for the plant at the construction site of Olkiluoto. In order to be able to perform in this job, open points data needs to be assessed, manuals to be studied, technical work book to be checked and then transferred into instructions and procedures for maintenance performance. Technical drawings will be studied and required spare parts defined and ordered and thus, on-spot visits will be required to finalize the planning. Your knowledge about maintenance planning shall be transferred to the customer’s staff and you will supervise its application afterwards.
Key functions and responsibilities are:
- assess and review the open points data from databases and manuals
- review procedures and instructions incl. required spare parts related to plant maintenance
- to support all commissioning activities with regard to maintenance
- active participation in Blocking-, Work Order-, Test Permit-, Fault Notification and Temporary Modification Processes
- to respect the requirements of Technical Specifications
- Issue and manage maintenance related schedules
Thus we expect at least 5 years experience with piping works or mechanical engineering. Work such as exposure to facets of plant operation, maintenance outages, scheduling of planned work and Permit-To-Work implementation are common to you. Experience in procedure and writing instructions are required to be successful in this position.
This is a versatile position so we are looking for a multitalented person with:
- mechanical works
- procedure / instruction writing
- training / mentoring
- good communicator
- Technician / Engineering degree / diploma with emphasis on Mechanical Engineering ( or similar) or experienced Technician with an Mechanical or Electromechanical background
- Several years of specialist work experience
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations or equivalent and mechanical maintenance
- Demonstrable knowledge of power plant systems
- Knowledge of piping inline components
- General understanding in scheduling activities
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organization
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
Fancy something new? Come join us! For additional information please contact Mr. Olli Tossavainen by phone (+358 45 357 8885) during afternoon business hours and apply through our website www.manpower.fi where you can leave your resume and cover letter for this position.