Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis Engineering we specialize in skilled engineering professionals and technical experts and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for Lab Engineer for our global and large ICT client.
The goal of your work is to increase the understanding of how to build the best possible product experience for our customers. Your primary focus will be on the characterization of optical components and sub-assemblies. As you strive for success in your role, you will master the upkeep and improvement of the equipment you used and you will develop methods to get valuable feedback and results out of the data you gather.
In earlier positions you have proven responsibility and ownership for processes and/or equipment. The measurement results you generate will be stored, post-processed and analyzed thoroughly by you. Experience of building and maintaining measurement setups as well as working with programming languages (preferably Matlab/Python/Labview) is a high plus. You are able to work for solving the challenging optical problems together with other experts. Your work goes hand-in-hand with your team members as you depend on each other’s feedback and results.
You are working with dedication, focus and mindfulness. You are filled with positive energy and people in your surrounding are inspired by your personality - you are awesome at what you do.
General information about this position:
- 80% Lab -> cleanroom dress
- 20% office -> open office
- No remote, flexibility in office hours
- Rare to no travel expected, focus of work in-house, maybe training (national travel)
- Commercial equipment as well as self-build equipment (more challenging in operation)
- Measurement/Characterization equipment operation > 2 years
- Maintenance of optical measurement equipment/setups
- Programming skills (preferably Matlab/Python)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant technical areas
- Ownership and responsibility for process/equipment demonstrated
- MSc engineering degree or similar
- Enthusiastic, thoroughly, communicative, responsible, active, dedicated, independent, organized, flexible, curious to learn more, tidy
- MS office skills
- Ability to provide written reports and documentation in English; data handling and data analysis
- English – fluent
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work time: Full-time (37,5 h/ week)
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, 0400 253 248 or email@example.com