Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to our customer Huawei’s R&D Center in Ruoholahti. You will be working closely with different business units providing recruitment support. You will report to Recruitment Manager.
- Support the Recruitment Manager with recruitment activities
- Candidate attraction via various recruitment channels including advertising, social media, sourcing
- Provide the first-in-class recruitment experience for all candidates from initial application to final
- Prepare job advert & publishing them to job boards
- Pre-screen candidates (longlist/shortlist)
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Coordinate psychometric / technical tests when required
- Assist managers throughout the recruitment processes and provide required interview support if needed
- Keeping up to date with the recruitment market, employment legislation and the IT industry
- Participate in various recruitment events
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Flexible and open to trying new challenges
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Understanding technology terminology
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off-line database searches
- Networking / social networking
- Knowledge of Finnish labour law / regulations
We offer you a possibility to develop yourself as a recruitment professional in international ICT company.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP.
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.