Nanofoot Finland Oy (www.nanofoot.com), founded 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in diode laser testing and quality control systems. Nanofoot Finland Oy is one of the leading companies in it’s field that has heavily invested to R&D and international growth. At this time NF employs 20 experts.
We are now looking for a skilled professional to join the company as
AFTER SALES ENGINEER
Your task is to work to amongst testing, product-support and maintenances. You will work co-operation with an experienced technician and solve our customers problems on our office using remote access or if necessary on the spot. You need to have good knowledge of electronics and information technology.
- background in electronics (2+ years)
- technical education (B.Sc. / M.Sc.) from relevant field of study
- problem solving skills
- independence and ability to take initiative
- willingness to travel (approx 60-100 days/year)
- driver’s license
- social skills and true willingness to serve customers
- good English and Finnish language skills
This is what we offer for you
- Possibility to grow as a top expert in the field of new technology
- Flax and relaxed organization with friendly colleagues
- full-time position with a permanent employment
For more information about the role, please contact Recruitment Consultant Mikko Keskinen in Experis Finland, +358 40 674 3150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis Engineering we specialize in skilled engineering professionals and technical experts and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.