With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We are currently looking for Accounting Support for our international client in Olkiluoto. The job starts as soon as the right candidate is found and lasts approximately 12 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support for Accounts Payable (AP) process
- Invoice reception and review
- Invoice workflow and validations handling
- AP process required SAP steps
- Support for Accounts Receivable (AR) process
- Support for accounting reporting
- Support for customer accounts management
- Suitable educations, for example Bachelor of Business Administration
- Autonomous, rigorous and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English required
- Finnish or French considered as a benefit
Join us to experience something new! We can offer you challenging and interesting tasks, competitive salary, good team and the possibility to work in a truly international company.
For more information (Mon-Fri 9-10) contact Recruitment Consultant Merja Nevalainen, p. 050 501 003