Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly water and waste management systems solutions for global ship building industries. Company’s growth and number of large, technically challenging projects gives us the opportunity to strengthen our Custom Projects Department and search for
LEAD ENGINEER/MECHANICAL ENGINEER
to join our team in Espoo, Finland. The team consists of five members reporting to Engineering Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Mechanical Engineer and/or Lead Engineer responsibility in large custom projects
- leading a project team of sub-contractor Designers and Documentation Engineers
- supervising manufacturing of units in sub-contractor facilities located in Europe
- managing project technical scope, collaborate with other project team members and communicating with customer's technical team to comply with project requirements and meeting project schedules
- working closely with project management to achieve project engineering goals on time
- monitoring and reporting project engineering status to project management
- serving as point of contact and providing technical support to external design resources, equipment vendors and fabricators
- reviewing and approving sub-contractor design drawings and documentation
- traveling to fabrication shops for meetings, inspections and functional tests, and to customer sites for surveys and technical meetings
- providing business support by reviewing client specifications and requirements and providing technical expertise in setting strategy for product offerings
To succeed, you are an outgoing, socially fluent team player. You have fluent communication skills both verbally and in writing in English; Finnish and German are beneficial. You are comfortable with interacting in multinational teams and sharing information efficiently with various stakeholders. You have experience in sub-contracting both Design and Manufacturing. You are familiar with Creo and AutoCAD or similar and have basic understanding of ERP systems. Ideally, you have some experience in design and fabrication of steel structures, tanks and piping. We also appreciate experience in instrumentation and process technology, as well as knowledge of Marine industry and shipbuilding. Your educational background is degree in Engineering. The position requires frequent traveling mainly in Europe.
We offer you an interesting and innovative job at our office in Espoo, competitive salary and support of a growing international company.
Apply for the job at the latest by March 24th, 2019 at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information or a contact request, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.