At Lumene all our products are inspired by the natural beauty of the Finnish landscape and the purity and authenticity of the Nordic way of life Lumene Oy. From the ideal of naturally luminous fresh skin to the importance we give to optimal hydration and protection, we offer beauty rituals that are true to our Finnish heritage but more than ever relevant for women all over the world, whatever their age, skin type or tone.Lumene’s philosophy is deeply rooted in its Finnish origins. A country where wellbeing rituals are deeply influenced by women’s relationship with the surrounding and omnipresent nature and unusual light cycle, but also a place where a down-to-earth, authentic and effortless approach to beauty is celebrated. For more information: www.lumene.com
Lumene Oy is now looking for a sales-oriented CHINESE SPEAKING BEAUTY ADVISOR
to the Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Duty-free shop. The position is full-time and permanent, and the job will start during the Autumn 2019 when the right candidate is found. Your employer will be ManpowerGroup.
Your responsibilities include:
- Independent customer service and selling
- Meeting and exceeding the agreed sales goals
- Inspiring the customers with our product catalogue
- Merchandising and supporting the brand and image of the products
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- Earlier experience in sales and/or customer service
- Previous experience in working with cosmetics is seen as a great benefit
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese language. We appreciate fluent Finnish language skills.
- Positivity and passion for cosmetics and sales
- Initiative, independent and active attitude for sales
- Good interpersonal skills and team working skills
We offer an interesting and motivating job in a truly international working environment with great products and brand.
Apply for this job with registered CV at the latest on 11th of August, by clicking "Hae" button. For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant Maria Kaukonen, firstname.lastname@example.org between 15.7.-31.7. or from 1st of August Recruitment Consultant Suvi Väänänen, email@example.com.
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Manpower Finland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.