With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We are looking for Electrical Commissioning Technicians for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is 6 months.
Under the authority of the Electrical process commissioning Section Lead, the candidate is responsible of performing all duties related to commissioning of electrical feeders and component in a LV distribution system.
He/she is responsible for:
- Safely supporting electrical commissioning of SWGR components like feeders for process consumers (motors, valves, heaters, self-standing systems) under the conditions of the test permit.
- Carry out individual tests for all LV feeders at a dedicated test equipment (Test Bench)
- Support I&C signal tests and perform trouble shouting in the circumstances of the DUT (device under test)
- Participate in Troubleshooting electrical issues associated with the components of the LV distribution feeders
- Preparing the electrical commissioning results documents are in compliance with nuclear and industry standards
- Carry out individual tests for all 24V converter Modules (AEG Brand) in a dedicated test equipment (Test & Diagnostic Rack)
- Provide input for tracking the progress towards completion including awareness, resolution, and closure of open points for the LV feeders
- Liaise with Quality requirements, schedule and safety aspects at all his/her commissioning activities , particular:
- Perform all commissioning work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law
- Support the timely execution of LV test bench scheduled tasks
- Generate commissioning test results
- Support safe operation of the LV feeder operation
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- 1 plus years of electrical commissioning work experience associated with LV switchgear required
- 1st experience with MV/LV test equipment associated with electrical commissioning
- Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines
- Willingness to learn and gain confidence in the involved LV IMV feeders
- Experience with the Finnish Electrical Safety Standards a plus
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Committing to work in shift (early / late / night), up to 6days / week
Apply with a registered CV by clicking the "Hae" button.