Uponor is a leading international systems and solutions provider for safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure. The company serves a variety of building markets including residential, commercial, industrial and civil engineering. Uponor employs about 4,100 employees in 30 countries, mainly in Europe and North America. In 2018, Uponor's net sales totalled nearly €1.2 billion. Uponor is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Uponor builds on you - www.uponor.com
Uponor in Vantaa is looking for an experienced
SOLUTION ARCHITECT IN MANUFACTURING
In this role, you manage digitalization initiatives and projects in our factories. You will work as an internal IT consultant supporting business stakeholders together with internal support team and third parties. You are hands-on doer having strong technical capabilities. At the same time, your approach is business-minded and you have a good understanding of business processes in manufacturing industry. You have agile attitude open to new ideas. We have 17 manufacturing facilities worldwide and you will focus first in the biggest factories in Europe and coordinate the actions closely with our US colleagues.
All our manufacturing facilities are different, and they have numerous development activities going on. You will bring IT expertise over all the initiatives and projects, manage IT portfolio in this area and prioritize the action plan with factory management and corporate leaders.
We offer you an interesting and challenging work with great opportunities for development in a truly international, collaborative and open working environment. You will be part of our virtual IT Team, located preferably in our headquarters in Vantaa, Finland.
To succeed in this job you need to be able to oversee the technical details and understand complex system integrations and modern opportunities in the areas like IoT, AI, Data Lakes and visualization.
The ideal candidate is business-minded team player with great collaboration and communication skills having wide experience of factory-related IT solutions.
You will be reporting to Director, IT Business Applications and dotted line to Global Enterprise Architect.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participate in development work, projects and feasibility studies acting as technical project manager, coordinator or team member.
- Lead and co-ordinate all IT development work in our factories.
- Prioritize the roadmap with other stakeholders.
- Translate the business requirements to technical solutions.
- Work effectively and proactively within virtual teams, being a great team player also helping others to succeed.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Proactive and can do-attitude
- Strong background with Manufacturing IT
- Industry 4.0 knowledge
- Experience of manufacturing analytics and related technology
- Common knowledge about factory-related IT architecture
- Experience in MES systems is beneficial
- System integration experience and familiarity with cloud and web-oriented architectures is a benefit
- Readiness to travel
- Fluent in English
- MSc in relevant field preferred
Apply for the job at the latest by April 23rd, 2019 via this link registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.