Nissan Nordic Europe Oy is engaged in import and marketing of Nissan vehicles and operates in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and also in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Company is part of the global Nissan Group, one of the biggest automotive companies in the world. In the Nordics, the company employs around 175 employees and has its head-quarters in Keilaniemi, Espoo. Nissan offers you a unique opportunity to be part of an organization with an exciting and international working environment and worldwide career opportunities. Join Us!
We are looking for an Aftersales Project Coordinator for our client, Nissan Nordic Europe Oy.
The position is a fixed-term position until the end of September and the work will begin as soon as the right candidate is found.
Your overall objective is to coordinate and support on daily bases the launch of the new Nissan Aftersales European Menu Pricing system project. The position will be based at Nissan Nordic Europe’s headquarters in Espoo and report directly to the Aftersales Field Manager.
- Manage the launch of Nissan Nordic project system project in 7 Nissan counties (Nordics & Baltic)
- Manage the communication and weekly reporting with the system’s service provider. Co-operate with report analyzes and improvement ideas in co-operation with the service provider. Communicate weekly with various other stakeholders: Nissan country teams, Nissan European headquarter, management, vendors, dealers etc.
- Support Field Force in launch and create induction package for new dealer/new user of the system
- Support stakeholders in the usage and guidance of the system and manage dealer and country communication in order to activate actual usage of the system
- Build reporting system for follow-up and bonuses (in Tableau) and maintain product master data
- Manage the system rollouts to Nissan dealer network and support dealer helpdesks ticket process
Required skills and background
- Fluent English language skills. Finnish or Swedish or other Nordic or Baltic languages are a benefit
- Bachelor’s degree or other suitable education
- Good Excel skills and general interest towards learning new systems
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Capability of influencing others
- Business performance driven attitude
- Able to work under pressure and deliver tight deadlines
- Working experience in B2B business, sales and/or automotive industry will be considered as an advantage
We offer you an interesting position in an international working atmosphere with a well-known automotive brand, chance to deepen your knowledge and develop yourself further.
Apply with registered CV latest on Sunday 5th of May by clicking "Hae/Apply". Interviews will begin immediately and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Laura Neva, email@example.com.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency