At Consignor, we aim to support large as well as small companies in their Delivery Management making it easier, less time consuming and cheaper for them to deliver parcels to their customers. By developing and providing smart Delivery Management software, which includes all stages of shipment and delivery on just one platform, our customers get an integrated and sustainable delivery solution. As the leading provider of Delivery Management solutions, Consignor combine in-depth knowledge of transportation and logistics with outstanding software architecture and design. We provide our customers with the world's largest carrier library containing both national and international carriers. Our multi carrier platform creates more than 100 million shipments per year and makes it possible for more than 10,000 customers to choose the best solution for producing shipments, regardless of the carriers, ERP-system or E-commerce solution. We serve small web shop start-ups as well as group storage facilities handling more than several thousand packages per hour. Consignor operates in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Romania, China and UK. Employing more than 140 staff and revenues of NOK 124 million in 2015, we have grown to be the largest provider of Delivery Management systems in the Nordic region.
Taloushallinto ja rahoitus - Finance
Consignor in Finland is now looking for a service-minded and structured Financial Accountant to be part of the groups Shared Service Center. Depending on the candidate we can agree on a position between 50-100 %.
You will work from our office in Tampere and will mainly work with tasks related to our sales company in Finland. When needed you will also have the chance to work with other companies in Consignor Group. You will report to our Group Chief Accountant based in Norway.
- Bookkeeping of incoming invoices and travel expenses
- Invoicing and debt collection
- Follow up invoice questions by e-mail and phone
- Bank and payment services
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintenance and control of our customer license portfolio and accounts
- Monthly and yearly financial reporting
- Be involved in preparations of board meeting reports
- Be involved in budget and forecast processes
- Local payroll activities
- Follow up insurance and pension agreements
- Other administrative tasks
- At least 2 years of experience from accounting and various tasks in a finance department
- Experienced user of Excel and ERP systems
- Service-minded and positive attitude
- Structured, accurate and detail oriented, though able to maintain focus on target delivery
- High working capacity and the ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, preferable also fluent in Swedish
- Competitive terms
- Flexible working hours and varied tasks
- To be part of a fast-growing international company
- To be part of a positive and nice working environment
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP
For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401864937
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.