Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Honeywell Process Solutions organization based in Kuopio is looking for a
MES Service Engineer
who will be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions. In this role, you will have the chance to work in a combined service and project environment. You will support field service opportunities (e.g.: spot works, BGP+, BGP Performa and Optima) and will be able to work on project assignments – from the design phase through implementation, documenting, delivering and operation of OptiVision solutions primarily in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
In addition, you will occasionally provide sales support with presentations, demonstrations, development of white papers, proposals and estimates. You will be working on several smaller field service jobs and projects simultaneously providing expertise across these jobs. You will have the great opportunity to work directly on customer projects, intercompany customer projects and provide customer support services. In this role, you will report directly to the EMEA PHA Customer Services Team Leader and indirectly to local leaders.
Once you are up-to-speed you will be responsible for:
Successfully delivering OptiVision projects and field services on-time, on-budget, in alignment with the client order and to the full satisfaction of the client unlocking the targeted business value using state-of-the-art technology.
Having a good working knowledge of the OptiVision portfolio (after appropriate initial training in appropriate and relevant packages).
Having a good working knowledge of Industrial IT (e.g. RDBMS, Networking, Web Services and state-of-the-art Programming Languages).
Having a good working knowledge of third party applications used to create integrated supply chain management systems (after appropriate initial training in all relevant packages).
Utilizing leading technologies in the delivery of OptiVision projects and services.
Driving productivity and quality by standardizing OptiVision project execution using powerful tools and methodologies.
Assisting the sales force with the preparation of proposals, estimates, occasional support of sales in visits to customers, technical presentations of papers.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering or similar engineering disciplines.
- 3 - 5 years’ hands-on experience on Manufacturing Execution Systems and / or industrial IT projects preferably in the Pulp & Paper industry.
- Strong software development / programming background
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Finnish language.
- Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with external and internal customers.
- Experience in operating across multiple countries, in a complex matrix organization
- Understanding of the Quality Management / Production Management / Equivalent applications preferably in Pulp & Paper Industries.
- Industrial IT technology certificates (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, .net Framework, C#, HTML5, ISA 99 Control System Security standard, XML Services and state-of- the-art Programming Languages).
- Knowledge in plant historian (PHD, IP21, OSI PI).
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Apply latest on 13.8.2018 by registering your CV with salary expectations on www.experis.fi and connect to the current position “MES Service Engineer, Kuopio”. In this recruitment, Honeywell cooperates with Experis as a recruitment partner. For more information after 28.7.2018 Recruitment Consultant Pia Leinonen tel. 040 570 1065 or email@example.com