The programme line Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space develops, markets, delivers and maintains professional and land mobile radio (PMR/LMR) networks based on Tetra and Tetrapol technologies and offers a wide range of radio solutions and devices for customers worldwide, e.g. the police and rescue organizations. The programme line employs nearly 1000 people in 20 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 300 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications division of Airbus Defence and Space is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our team in Jyväskylä or Helsinki.
The Sourcing manager will be involved in the R&D and maintenance projects, in close cooperation with R&D and Product management, New Product Introduction, Component engineering, etc.
- Prepare and launch the RFQs, lead the supplier Evaluation and Selection process as per request
- Prepare the contract with support of legal and internal stake holders as well as lead the contract negotiation with selected suppliers
- Price negotiation with suppliers
- Close follow up of supplier performance
- Bachelor level degree in technical science or business administration.
- Minimum of five years of experience in hardware and software area of sourcing / purchasing.
- Combination of both engineering and sourcing background is highly appreciated.
- Technical knowledge on hardware and components are preferred.
- Former experience in supplier contract management is required, on both SW licensing and manufacturing.
- Successful conduct of this job requires excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills as well as good influencing and networking skills.
- Working in an international company requires excellent command of both written and spoken English language
- Other required skills: SAP, Microsoft office ( Excel, word, PowerPoint)
This is a fixed-term position, until end of 2019. The work will start as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact hiring manager Li Zha, +358 40 196 3648, on Thursdays or Fridays: at 9:30-10:00 or
Pia Leinonen at Manpower tel. +358 40 570 1065 or email@example.com
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.