Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
We are looking for a Finance Specialist to our customer Huawei Finland R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, Finland. As a Finance Specialist you will be working closely with different business units and Quality & Operation team, providing finance management support to our R&D center. You will report to Finance Manager of Huawei Finland R&D.
- Assist Finance Manager in forecasting and analyzing the assets and expenses of the R&D center, and improve the resource utilization efficiency.
- Assist Finance Manager in designing the financial solution for the business of R&D, such as asset management and scrap disposal, administrative /SPR expense review, and procurement business P2P financial solution.
- Assist Finance Manager in designing the financial solution (accounting solution and financial impact analysis) for business landing and deployment of the R&D center.
- Assist Finance Manager in supporting project financial management and project financial analysis: Locally implement the local compliance operation and project financial management of contractual delivery projects in an E2E manner, including: In the estimation phase, clarify the input and output, determine the budget amount and source in the budgeting phase, ensure that the execution is accurate and reasonable in the accounting phase, and summarize the lessons learned in the final accounting phase.
- Assist Finance Manager in supporting the financial budgeting and accounting and external audit of government projects (such as EU funding projects) within the R&D center, and aligning with the requirements of the industry management department of the Group Finance Mgmt. Dept, to assist in handling the elimination of intercompany settlement expenses of subsidiary legal entities and budgeting and forecasting, fund debiting and other related work;
- Assist Finance Manager to undertake all other related tasks.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle simultaneous tasks efficiently and work thoroughly
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Suitable education, a Bachelor’s degree or higher in e.g. Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Technology
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP or by 28th of January.
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.