We are now looking for a skilled professional to join the company as
You will be responsible for the accounting of the Polaris Finland legal entity. This includes responsibility for maintaining an accurate General Ledger, preparing financial statements and timely reporting to local, EMEA and Corporate in accordance with standard accounting practices. The Financial Controller will assist the Finance Manager in providing sound financial advices and support to ensure that the region is delivering exceptional and correct results. The Financial Controller is also responsible together with the Country Manager to deliver accurate and timely Forecasts for the Finnish entity. You will report to Finance Manager Northern Europe in Sweden
- Maintain the general ledger on a day to day basis as directed by Polaris corporate accounting.
- Prepare income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and other accounting statements and reports. Assist Finance Manager in analyzing financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets and expenditures.
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts to Finance Manager and EMEA.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable control together with other functions within the Finance team.
- In charge of the monthly closing and reporting to Corporate in U.S. GAAP.
- Lead development of systems and procedures in compliance with local laws, corporate governance, standard accounting practices and business needs.
- Preparation and submission of any government required reporting and tax returns.
- Be a member in projects within Finland, Northern Europe-hub and EMEA.
- Payroll administration with external payroll provider
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Bachelor or Business School with a Finance Degree
- 5 or more years of relevant working experience in Financial Accounting
- Experience from delivering Forecasts and Budgets
- Combination of solid accounting technical knowledge, a good financial analytical ability, and advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, excellent written and verbal English and Finnish. Swedish skills are considered a plus
- Ability, high level of energy, determination, willingness and flexibility to work well and deliver against tight deadlines
For more information about the role, please contact Senior Consultant Pekka Ruotsalainen at Experis Finland, +358 40 5850 147 or email@example.com
Does this sound like you? Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.