The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern
Our client European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT for a fixed term employment relationship. The position is starting 02/09/2019 and will continue until 13/12/2019. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center.
- Experience to work with IT-based processing tools and procedures
- Experience in processing high volumes of administrative/technical information,
- Attention to detail
- Customer orientation
- Resilience to pressure and high workload
- Flexibility, team spirit, sense of priority, solution and decision oriented
- Good English skills both written and spoken (as this is the working language of the Agency).
- Follow Access to Documents requests, including: manage the communication with the requester, extract and clean data, prepare the third party consultation, prepare final communications and decisions
- Process data submissions and cases according to agreed timelines and procedures.
- Perform regular quality checks of internal processes according to schedule.
- Contribute to the resolution of incidents; providing input to the root cause analysis and to the resulting remedial/corrective/preventative actions.
- Provide technical advice and assistance and work in collaboration with the Helpdesk by replying to related queries.
- Provide support and appropriate feedback during the development of the IT systems supporting the execution of the Unit's activities, including user acceptance testing
Before appointment, successful applicants will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Apply for this job with your registered EUROPASS CV by clicking "Hae/Apply" on Manpower's website www.manpower.fi.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.