Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
If you are considering the challenge of a service manager position in the telecommunications field, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow with us.
This position will be based as follows:
Owner of after-sales service management for Device products in Finland. Report the service business to Nordic Service Director and Country Director.
- Service network layout and implement based on service strategies
- Analysis and implement of Service satisfaction improvement
- Daily business management and KPI monitor on Authorized Service Providers
- Implement of service marketing activity with Marketing department
- Management of service shop with store supervisor to improve profit
- Coordinate Service Center, customers, hotline center and PR agents
- Customer relationship management and improvement with operator
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer care area (in IT/telecom industry preferable)
- Willingness of studying new telecommunication and product knowledge
- Have experience on CRM
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing)
- Must welcome challenges
- Fluent English ( Finnish is plus)
- Travel needed (20-30% travel trips within Finland)