Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers. Our mission is to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for sustainable every day life. Our offering include filter materials, release liners, food and beverage processing materials, decor papers, abrasive and tape backings, electrotechnical paper, glass fiber materials, medical fiber materials and solutions for diagnostics as well as a range of specialty papers for industrial and consumer end-uses. Our annual net sales is about EUR 3 billion and we employ some 8,000 people. The Ahlstrom-Munksjö share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm. www.ahlstrom-munksjo.com
We are looking for a temporary Accounts Payable Accountant who will be responsible for Accounts Payable and assist General Ledger Accountant with the monthly closing of Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj and the Finnish subsidiaries. The position is for fixed-period maternity leave substitute via ManpowerGroup until the end of August 2020.
- Responsibility for the Accounts Payable of Ahlstrom-Munksjö subsidiary
- Ensure timely processing of transactions
- Perform different accounting task to assist the accountants
- Posting of transactions in SAP
- Monthly closing – reconciliation of accounts
- Getting the invoices to necessary approval loop via Basware
- General financial support to the organization
- Identify improvement opportunities within all areas of responsibility
- At least professional degree in accounting
- Good finance and accounting knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in working as an accountant/AP accountant
- Language skills in both written and spoken Finnish and English
- Professional approach to work
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate both internally and externally, as well as good teamwork skills
- Systematic, analytical and precise with numbers
- Experienced user of SAP (and Basware P2P) is an advantage
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a truly international environment. Our office is very modern and located in the Helsinki city center.
Interested? Please send your English CV via the page www.experis.fi . For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process, please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.