Our client is an international IT company.
We are looking for a PAYROLL ANALYST for a three month project to our client located in Espoo.
You will work as primary payroll contact person in Finland (and Lithuania). Payroll calculation is outsourced to local payroll vendor.
- Monthly pay cycle preparation, data collection, validation and payment submission.
- Maintaining and performing payroll/time tracking transactions accordingly to Finnish specific regulations and collective agreements
- Giving an active support and meeting deadlines in answering all payroll/time tracking issues and queries raised by the employees, their managers or any other parties
- Preparing prompt and correct statements required in the process according to employees' queries
- Preparing timely Monthly/yearly/quarterly declarations according to the local legal requirements
- Ensuring all payroll accounting part by creating and doing payroll related accruals/controls
- Understand all payroll general ledger accounts by supporting back office accounting team
- Creating daily/weekly/monthly/periodic reports required in the process for our partners
- Performing all necessary audits, reconciliations and validations for each payroll cycle to ensure the highest quality of payroll
- Ensuring the record retention by archiving all required documents both in paper and electronic forms
- Acting as a member of the Payroll team and proactively liaising with all necessary parties, internal and external, involved in the process (e.g. HR, SCO, Finance, external vendor) to ensure that payroll is allocated efficiently, all payroll related bookings are done correctly and to resolve employee pay issues or other customer's queries
- Working closely with HR/TR/workers council if exist for deploying new policies or running common projects
- Performing duties of other team members in case of their absence, according to qualifications and authorities (act as a backup)
- Active participation in achieving planned metrics level and other quality goals
- Active participation in all projects deployed by Corporate or by the organization
- Monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for our external partners (Finances – Total rewards – employees relation – Human resource department)
- Team member and communication skills
- Ability to relate payroll services to business environment, processes and organization.
- Fluent in Finnish and English in both written and spoken
- Flexible and service minded
- Good skills in Microsoft Office package and other IT tools and systems
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.manpower.fi ASAP
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.