Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
HR Advisor – temporary position (approx. 7 months) Finland
We are searching for a highly motivated candidate to become part of our Johnson & Johnson Nordic HR Services team on a temporary basis.
The HR Advisor is part of a shared Nordic HR Services team, who support both Managers and Employees with administrative HR queries and provide consistent HR administrative work practices from Hire to Retire using Workday, a global cloud-based HR system.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Will be part of the Nordic HR Services team providing administrative and systems support and guidance on HR policies and processes etc.
- Coach Employees and Managers on Workday tasks, or other self-service activities
- Work with the wider team and other stakeholders such as Strategic HR Partners and Nordic Payroll
- Connect with different stakeholders for Compensation & Benefit questions and set ups
- Be a subject matter expert on local policies and guidelines
- Maintain a Knowledge database for country HR policies, programs and processes
- Knowledge in HR processes and Finnish labor law, with a minimum of 2 years of HR experience
- Fluent in Finnish and English is a requirement. Good communication skills verbal as well as written
- Experience with Workday, or similar core HR databases such as People Soft, SAP
- Competent use and understanding of HR technology and processes
- Highly proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially using data functions in Excel such as VLookup and other logical/analytical functions
Overall, you have a structured and organized working style. You are self-starting and proactive with a passion for delivering service and quality. You have a high level of self-awareness and are able to adapt to change. You have a “can do” approach and take accountability for the work that you do.
This position will be based in Espoo and will report to the Nordic HR Services Lead. To be able to have training and hand-over we are targeting to fill the temporary position as soon as possible.
Send your application in English by clicking "HAE" on the right side of the page. Please apply as soon as possible, since we will begin the first interview round as soon as possible. For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Suvi Väänänen primarily by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. ManpowerFinland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.