Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST, Espoo
We want to hire a Senior Data Scientist who is passionate about future mobility and
communication and who drives our shuttle business to success.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
- supporting the business by analyzing different internal and external data streams and collected information
- solving critical problems of the real world through machine learning, predictive analytics, pattern recognition, statistics and data modeling
- Your work will support directly MOIA’s internal business and technical customers in Finland and Germany
What we expect
Our ideal candidate has an applicable education and enthusiastic attitude towards all things related to data analysis. You can be a seasoned veteran of data analytics or someone who has right background and hunger to learn more. In any case you must have strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated skill in the use of one or more analytic libraries or languages (Machine learning, R, Python, or other)
- Experience in using (scientific) Python environment and willingness to work with and learn technologies like TensorFlow, Redshift, Kafka, Kinesis, Mongo, Grafa etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Math or Statistic or in related field
- Good mathematical knowledge; basic understanding of machine learning and statistics
- Strong data-driven thinking and ambition to develop your skills
- Great team working skills and fluent communication in English
- Motivated individuals who make a positive impact on our engineering culture and encourage knowledge sharing
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision
Apply for the job at the latest by March 22nd, 2018 at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: email@example.com