With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We are looking for SAFETY OFFICERS for our client at Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 1 year.
Under the authority of the HSE Manager:
- Anticipate difficulties (interfaces) and propose alternative ways to work.
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment/Method Statement submitted by all parties
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules and mitigation measures defined in the risk assessment.
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors. Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection.
- Closely work with supervisors to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them in the daily safety.
- Animate the safety internally, through visit on spot, training, lesson learned.
- Be pro-active to propose safety issues to improve our level and the attitude on site
General and technical background expected :
HSE back ground on complex system. The safety officer could have a technical experience on a previous nuclear power plant activities like team leader or supervisor.
- Good knowledge of Finnish Occupational Heath and Safety Regulation Experienced on running nuclear power plant
- Qualified for OHSAS 1800 I referential (set up and follow up of the safety management system).
- Experience in management of radiation worker
- Comfortable speaking in public (especially when giving training and eventually leading meetings)
Finnish and English language.
Knowledge or experience in commissioning risks linked to industrial activities is required.
Interested? Apply for this job with your registered CV by clicking "Hae". For more information, please contact Merja Nevalainen email@example.com