Nissan Nordic Europe Oy is searching for energetic and committed candidates with the ability and drive to deliver first class performance and service for the entire Nordic and Baltic region. Nissan offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of an organization in an exciting and international working environment, with worldwide career opportunities. Join Us! Nissan Nordic Europe's Regional Headquarter is located in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
We are looking for an EV Marketing Specialist for Nissan Nordic Europe.
Your overall objective is to achieve the Electric Vehicle (EV) business targets by ensuring alignment with Nissan Europe Marketing strategy. You will coordinate regional EV activities with Marketing Communication and PR and support Countries Marketing teams on Marketing actions implementation and localization as well as localize and implement EV Marketing platforms and projects. The position will be based at Nissan Nordic Europe’s headquarters in Espoo and you will report to the EV Product Manager. The position is ongoing assignment through Manpower and the work will begin as soon as the right candidate is found.
- Localize and Define Nissan Nordic Europe’s EV Marketing strategy
- Monitor deployment of product launch and marketing campaign actions at Country level in cooperation with the Country EV Retail Specialists
- Follow-up budget allocation and spending in the monthly reforecast process
- Feed marketing communication and PR for communications brief
- Validate web content, brochures and campaign materials
Required skills and background
- Marketing experience, Corporate or Retail, Automotive background is a plus
- Communication and project management experience in complex environments
- University education, preferably in marketing, business management or economy
- Flexible, open-minded, business and results oriented
- Relationship building skills, good communication skills
- Good computer command, incl. MS Office proficiency
- Fluent English skills
We offer you an interesting position in an international working atmosphere with a well-known automotive brand, chance to deepen your knowledge and develop yourself further.
Apply with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae/Apply". Interviews will begin immediately and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Rami Inkilä, email@example.com.
Nissan Nordic Europe is an import and marketing company operating for Nissan in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The company employs around 185 professionals and the Headquarters is in Espoo, Finland.
Nissan has one of the most comprehensive European presences of any overseas manufacturer, employing over 17,000 people across locally-based design, research & development, manufacturing, logistics, and sales & marketing operations. Nissan’s product line includes award-winning crossovers, commercial vehicles, and the Nissan LEAF, the world’s most popular electric vehicle. The company’s vision aims for zero emission and zero fatality future mobility. Nissan aspires to become the most desirable Asian brand in Europe.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.