Bluefors designs and manufactures state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems for scientific research. We need people who want to be part of progress and use their expertise to help deliver Bluefors systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology. Our head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. The markets for our high-tech products are constantly growing and currently we employ more than 140 professionals from 14 different nationalities.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and pro-active
Reception Services Professional
for a permanent position starting as soon as possible with 6 to 12 months staffing contract through Manpower.
We hope you to have a mind-set for high-quality and professionalism and a capability to work in an international growth company. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks and grow with the company in a high-tech environment. We offer competitive benefits package and a flexible working environment.
You will be a part of our Reception & Office Services Team ensuring excellent customer service for our guests and colleagues. Professionalism, quality mind-set and pro-activity comes naturally to you. You will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions and make sure our colleagues have everything they need by ensuring a smooth workflow in an innovative, positive atmosphere.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Meeting and greeting
- Manning the switchboard
- Premises and meeting room services; setting up the rooms, making sure all the equipment is in working order, tidiness and catering
- Monitoring entry and exit access
- Purchasing general office supplies
- Keeping an eye on the overall look of the reception and shared communal areas
- Occasionally assisting in some office work and organizing events
- Ability to work in shifts from Monday to Thursday, since our reception is open from 8:00 to 19:00. Fridays working hours will be from 8:00 to 16:00
Qualities and skills:
- Pleasant and helpful attitude
- Professional telephone manner
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Enthusiastic and pro-active
- Attention to detail
- Good command of English and Finnish (both written and oral)
Apply for this position through www.manpower.fi and register your CV and share your motivation to this position. Further information from Maria Kaukonen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.